A-Line Designs Services
HOME RENOVATIONS, FURNITURE DESIGN, SPACE PLANNING, & ROOM DECOR.
A-Line Designs believes each client is unique and their design should be too. As a full-service, boutique interior design firm, we'll lead you through the design process and manage everything so you don't have to. This saves you time and energy, while we create a space you love.
- Residential & Commercial Remodel
- Residential & Commercial New Construction
- Interior & Exterior Design
- 2-D & 3-D Rendering
- Lighting & Electrical Placement
- Paint & Stain Selections
- Curated Selections: Fixtures, Finishes, Furniture, Artwork, Textiles, and Accessories
- Custom Designed Millwork, Furniture, Upholstery, Bedding, Pillows, Window Treatments, Art & Framing
At A-Line Designs, we want to take the stress and fear out of hiring a designer. We understand that you may not be familiar with hiring an interior designer or know what to expect. Here's a basic overview of how our design process works*.
- Contact A-Line to schedule an in person or virtual assessment, we book about 8-10 weeks in advance.
- During the initial assessment, we'll meet to understand your design needs, budget, and take photos of your space.
- We will send you a Design Service Proposal based on your initial assessment.
- Once the contracts are signed and the retainer is received, we'll move into the design phase.
- We will ask for your inspiration images, so we are able to determine your style.
- We will take measurements of the space and begin work on your design package.
- Once completed, we will present your design package, where you will see the details in a 3-D scaled drawing of your space with all fixtures, finishes, furnishings as well as an itemized budget.
- Once the design package and itemized budget are approved by you, and we have received sign off and the requested deposit, we'll move into the project management phase.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT PHASE
- We will place all orders, track shipments, inspect all products and manage any issues that may emerge.
- We coordinate with you, our General Contractors and Installers.
- Once all products have arrived we arrange Delivery, Installation and complete the Final Punch List.
*Please keep in mind this is a general description of our process and each package can vary per client.
View Our Designs